Neuro Connections, Inc. is a full service neuropsychological and psychological center. We provide neuropsychological assessments rehabilitation, clinical assessment, and psychological services in both English and Spanish.
Conditions that benefit from Neuropsychological Services?
• Memory Disorders
• Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
• Cerebrovascular Accidents (CVA)
• Aneurysm Ruptures
• Brain Tumors
• Epilepsy/Seizure Disorders
• Dementias (Alzheimer’s Disease)
• Mental Illnesses (e.g., Schizophrenia)
• Depression and Anxiety
• Learning Disabilities
• Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Children & Family
Little Connections is our department for children, adolescents and families. Our counseling services provide emotional and psychological support to families and children in a secure and caring environment.
Adult & Geriatric
Neuro Connections provides a wide variety of services to adults and the geriatric population, including neuropsychological assessments that evaluate sensitive problems in brain functioning.